Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quick Thoughts

Can I just say how happy I am that the Wii virtual console launch lineup will include Toejam & Earl? Possibly the greatest two-player co-operative game ever made? I am so going to be bugging everyone who knows me in Canberra to play this with me. Who knows, it might even be playable over the interweb in some fashion. Although it's $8 US, maybe $12 AUD, which is a little steeper than might have been ideal for such a dated game.

Also, I got shanghaied into seeing Children of Men last night, so that's no longer happening tomorrow. (There wasn't much interest in that one in any case.) But the rest of the Good Movie Thursday schedule is still intact. Review of Children of Men forthcoming. Short version - it's bloody brilliant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to Childen of Men. I saw a trailer for it at the cinema a couple months ago. Since I tend not to read the American news, I was all psyched for it to come out in mid-September, but then found out that it was the UK release date. It won't be out over here until December. :-(

Greg Tannahill said...

Writing the review right now. Will be up soon.