Monday, January 01, 2007

Oops

Apologies to all those reading via Dustfeed or other RSS who had my last fortnight of posts inexplicably republished to their friends list/RSS reader on New Year's Eve. I don't know what happened there, but I suspect it's a side effect of the upgrade to Blogger 2.0. If you're getting stuff like this leave a comment so I can unleash my debugging monkeys against it.

Also I'm noticing that the new Blogger labels don't show up in the feeds. Obviously you can access the labels at my actual site if you want to do funky stuff with them but if anyone out there actually misses the old non-interactive text ones for some reason then, again, wire me some word.

UPDATE: Apparently the feed problems are the result of the side-splittingly deadly Y2K7 bug. Or at least, if they're not, then we can all have a good laugh at Scott, who filled my ear with his tech-geek propaganda on the subject.

No comments: