Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Brief Update

Home from Perth and Swancon (back in Canberra). Still no computer. I've ordered myself a new notebook with technical specs of such awesome magnitude as to rival those of Deep Thought. Unfortunately it'll be 2 to 3 weeks till the machine I dubb The Monstrosity arrives so in the mean time still no blogging.

Thanks to everyone who was awesome in Perth; this time I give particular note to Wuffie, Wendy, Mel, Gilligan, Rick, Kandace, John, Jo, Fru, Caris, David, Jocelyn, Kirsten, and pretty much all the Pauls. Plus anyone I've forgotten.

The plan is to be at Convergence over the Greg's Birthday Long Weekend in June. Y'all should come.

If I'm lucky I'll be getting the Wii back online tonight so that should alleviate the internet drought some until the antichrist of laptops is constructed.

No comments: