Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Drawn To Life Sequel Confirmed To Officially Suck

THQ has announced the sequel to Drawn To Life will be a SpongeBob Square Pants game imaginatively entitled Drawn To Life: SpongeBob Square Pants Edition.

I really enjoyed Drawn To Life, and I hate SpongeBob with a passion born in the fiery pits of hell. I'm thus a little conflicted. Ultimately, though, I think I'm going to have to consign this misbegotten follow-up to the compost heap where I keep my garden clippings, kitchen scraps and games made by Midway.

Drawn to Life was a DS platforming game where the player got to draw most of the major game elements and see the game animate them. As for SpongeBob, those with a little more patience for the pineapple-dwelling monstrosity can find the full story at Gamespot.

No comments: