Friday, January 09, 2009

You Have To Burn The Rope

Is this guy about to burn him some rope?  You bet.  Shit just got *real*.I like to assume everyone has already played You Have To Burn The Rope. Assuming this lets me make those who haven't done so feel like they have failed as human beings. Good times.

In any case, YHTBTR has somehow made it through to being a 2009 Independent Games Festival finalist, so I'm highlighting it here now to give you all a second chance at living meaningful lives.

The game's short, running at about 45 seconds in length not counting the closing credits, or three minutes including the credits. It's packed full of action and thrills and I don't think I'm spoiling anything if I tell you that it involves a requirement to burn a certain rope.

This is three minutes of your life well spent. If you've not already felt the love, go hit the game up at Kongregate and get ready for some excellence. (Alternatively, I suppose you could visit the developer's actual site but then I'd miss out on Kongregate points that I'd otherwise be accruing.)

2 comments:

Chula said...

Loveed reading this thank you

Chula said...

I enjoyed reading your posst