Thursday, May 11, 2006

DS Online

[Computer Gaming]

Since this weekend I've been the proud owner of the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector (which I bought seeing as I'm lazy and can't be bothered setting up a router). This means my DS is now fully online-enabled. If anyone else out there has the ability to drive their Mario Kart down the highways of the internet feel free to get in touch to schedule some sort of match.

My Mario Kart DS Friend Code is : 210523 733451

Also I have Animal Crossing and Nintendogs and will be picking up Metroid Prime: Hunters either online or when it comes out in Australia shortly. If anyone's seriously interested in any of those let me know and I'll dig out the friend code. I have to say, now that I have the darn thing, it's a little disappointing how few games make use of it. I could have really gone a round of Meteos or Bubble Bobble Revolution online...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baaahhhh!!!! Your DS nonsense will doom us all!!! You fool, when will people learn.

Unknown said...

That's Matt, isn't it?

Greg Tannahill said...

I'm pretty sure it's Matt. Matt, buy me a taco.