Thursday, October 12, 2006

Square-Enix Goodies

[Computer Gaming] [Stuff]

While I was talking about Square-Enix stuff anyway, I thought I'd show off the awesome Dragon Quest keychains I picked up while I was in Japan. Check it out: The Last Key and the Thief's Key.












They're each about 6 centimetres long and are reasonably robust. Mary got the Last Key as a gift for looking after the house while I was away; I kept the Thief's Key and it's currently the keyring for the spare set of house keys. Squeenix also does the Magic Key but it wasn't in stock while I was there.

In the process of digging up photos of these from the net, I happened to discover that they ALSO do stuffed Final Fantasy monsters. I absolutely MUST have this Cactuar.

There's also stuffed Tonberries and Mogs. They all go for about 2,000 yen ($25 AUD), so people who want to get me Decemberween presents, take note.

2 comments:

Phrancq said...

Could you put up the link to where you found this?

Greg Tannahill said...

Oh yeah. All your gaming and hentai needs, together at last.

www.himeyashop.com

Go nuts.