Friday, August 25, 2006

Wife Swap

[TV]

Okay, admittedly these days I only watch the sort of TV that comes on discs, but still in the name of all that is holy, how did a TV series with the name Wife Swap get the green light? Did no one involved understand the connotations, or is that the point? It's apparently been going a couple of years, so once again I'm hideously behind the 8-ball.

And it seems they're actively soliciting people to be on the show, using a rather amusing email. Thanks to Kyoht on LJ for the tip-off.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, wife swap. It's awful. The wives switch houses and (apart from certain marital duties) are treated like a member of the household. (I've seen one episode, which is what makes me such an expert). The episode I saw they had one woman who was able to blend well, and one woman who was very antagonistic if nothing went her own way.

I say we enter Rick and Marcia. That would be hilarious.

Greg Tannahill said...

Apparently you need children to enter. I'll tell Marcia to get right on that.

Unknown said...

I'm sure we can find some somewhere. Surely she doesn't have to make her own?

Greg Tannahill said...

I think they come in kits these days. You can buy them on the interweb.