Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Conflux is Over

[News] [Events]

So much for daily updates on Conflux... a hectic schedule of programming combined with a wealth of great people to chat to and an annoying shuttle between the venues to render the idea of posting pretty much a pipe dream.

What's more, the whole thing looks like it's left me with a throat infection. Here's hoping lots of honey tea and vitamins has me back on my feet in time for a party next Saturday.

Short version - Conflux was awesome. Lots of fun had by all. I met new people, got to know some old people better, celebrated my birthday, and actually even attended some panels. Right now I'm feeling wiped out and the room with my computer is ice cold so details will have to follow. Thanks to everyone I caught up with who helped to make the convention so excellent.

No comments: