Friday, June 02, 2006

Carnival of Gamers XV

[Site News]

UPDATE: Having actually checked the Carnival, it appears my submission has been left out! *sad face* Below is what I would have written had my post actually been included.
---
Carnival of Gamers XV is up over at "...on pampers, programming & pitching manure", kindly hosted by Kim Pallister of Microsoft Casual Games. This month I've submitted Sony - The 5 Step Recovery Plan, based on the interest it's already generated both here and elsewhere.

If you're new to the site, take the opportunity to look around! Some posts from this month that people seemed to enjoy include:
* Young Love - on your first (computer gaming) romance
* Girl Gamer Blog Challenge - on why girl gamer blogs are so frikkin' awesome
* The Pigeon and the Seed - on behavioural science and grinding Molten Core
I'm a paralegal, writer, and gamer, and my blog covers geek culture with a particular emphasis on computer gaming.

If you like what you see, feel free to stop by regularly - I update more or less three times every two days. If you use a news aggregator you can read The Dust Forms Words through my Atom feed. For Live Journal users, I'm syndicated to LJ under the name dustfeed.

And please - leave comments!

No comments: