Tuesday, February 03, 2009

E3 2009 Sign-Up Open

None of the Es stand for Easy To Get ToHey, E3 2009 has started pre-registration. After two years of limpness, the show's apparently going back to the giant mix of tacky-meets-awesome that we all loved.

So if anyone is going to be in Los Angeles over June 2 to June 4 and wants to try for an all-access press pass, let me know and I'll endorse you as a Dust Forms Words official reporter. In return you will owe me at least five exclusive photos and a selection of your show-floor loot.

That is not a deal to be scorned! I think I still have some of the business cards I used to get my industry pass to Tokyo Game Show around somewhere. Let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you get in touch to become one of your "bloggers" - as I'll be in LA for E3.