Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Googled

[Site News]

I'm reasonably certain there's no law against blogging five times in one day.

A recent Google search for "Dust Forms Words" has yielded interesting results.

1) Of all results returned (and they all related to this blog), the blog itself is apparently the least likely place to find out about "Dust Forms Words", ranking last (on page three of the results). Thankfully, someone in California knows better, and has been reaching my page by Googling www.amongthedust.blogspot.com. Hi, whoever you are! You don't need the "www" - it works fine without. In fact, you don't even need to Google it - you can just type it into the address bar! (And who says Dust Forms Words isn't educational?)

2) All manner of people have added me to their blogrolls, so a big hello and thanks in particular to Unfettered Blather, The Gaming Hobo, The Angriest, and Mining For Fish. Also thanks to Corvus at Man Bytes Blog and Josh at Cathode Tan, whose respective analysis of my posts carries a lot more weight with Google than the posts themselves, apparently. 8-)

Am I on your blogroll yet? I should be, dagnabbit! Or at least subscribe to my LJ feed or newsfeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg, I subscribe to your news feed for LJ AND youre on my 'blog roll' on my user page...... so there.
Have a taco and feel better.