Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Not Dead, Just Sleeping

[News] [Personal] [Site News]

Hi! The site's not dead; I've just had a lot of stuff going on elsewhere. I hope to get back to a normal posting schedule fairly soon.

Obviously I missed the Carnival of Gamers (see last post). I'll try for the next one.

By the way, I am changing jobs. As a result, anyone who routinely uses my work email to contact me needs to know that I am not reading or answering that address and you can contact me at my home address or via this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please email me so I have your email address?
bjrobson [at] gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ur changing jobs?
where to?
I guess you can tell me tomorrow
Jey

Unknown said...

Yay! I was waiting until Friday, and then I was going to see if you still had an internet connection or not. ;-)

The Yay was because I'm glad you're not dead.