Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Amazing Comic Collapse

[Site News] [Comics]

I've accepted the invitation of Phrancq over at Internal Collapse to join his newly started blog The Amazing Comic Collapse. I'm going to be providing comics news, reviews, and discussion on and off over there, providing that it starts to show some sort of a readership. I've already kicked things off with a review of Outsiders #39.

What does that mean for The Dust Forms Words? Well, probably I'm going to move my comics talk to Comic Collapse, so that means it won't turn up here, leaving this blog more dedicated to gaming and... all those other things I talk about that aren't comics.

I've never really had a sense whether people actually enjoy the comics talk I do here. One option would be to double post my entries to here and to Comic Collapse. If you've been appreciating seeing the occasional comic news appear from The Dust Forms Words, let me know and I'll keep the magic happening.

Lastly, we don't currently have an LJ feed available for Comic Collapse. Is there anyone out there who's interested in setting one up?

No comments: