Friday, August 18, 2006

Spiked Soul - Yunyu

[Now Experiencing] [Music]

My copy of Yunyu's fantastic first album Spiked Soul came in the mail today from Earshot Music (where it's apparently right now one of their top selling albums - congrats, Yunyu!).

It comes with an absolute swagload of bonus extras including a cloth bag, temporary tattoos, stickers, a DVD of the single "Lenore's Song", and an additional sampler CD to give away to a friend! (If anyone in Canberra wants to claim that, by the way, give me a yell.) Every album should come with all this stuff.

I still want a copy of Yunyu doing the theme from Serial Experiments Lain ("Duvet") which I heard her do at Conflux a couple of years back. It's important to have goals.

Oh, and on a side-note to all this audio-pimping, plans are afoot for me to attend this year's Tokyo Game Show (yes, at rather short notice). More to follow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! I wants me a copy of that. I forgot her new one was out otherwise I would have ordered it ages ago.

Greg Tannahill said...

Make it yours, or there shall be consequences.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look up the publisher for Duvet and get permission, I think. let me find out how to do this and put this up as a free dload for u without getting me royal ass kicked :)

Greg Tannahill said...

Huzzah! Yunyu is full of candy!

This will make my day, if it occurs.