Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Off To Continuum!

[News] [Personal] [Conventions]

I'm flying out to Melbourne tomorrow morning to attend the Continuum sci-fi and fantasy convention. I get back Monday afternoon. In the meantime, it's unlikely that I'll be blogging unless my room comes with a particularly cheap wireless broadband.

If you happen to be at Continuum, I'll be appearing on Must See Media at 6pm on Sunday, wherein the books, comics, film and TV that you are required by law to see before you die will be discussed. I'm sharing the bench at that one with Mitch, Terry Frost, and Benjamin McKenzie. I'll also be appearing at the bar, room parties, and anywhere that people with portable gaming devices gather, but sadly none of those things are actually scheduled on the program.

By the way, I'm hearing news for those who care that next year's Conflux is officially in production, and you can expect it to take place in a Canberra near you over the cusp of September/October next year. Memberships, to the best of my knowledge, are not yet on sale, but it surely won't be long.

Take care, everyone, and enjoy the weekend.

No comments: