Thursday, November 27, 2008

Witchblade Movie


Apparently it's chicks-in-chainmail week at The Dust Forms Words. As if the not-quite-Rodriguez adaptation of Red Sonja were not enough, we also have a big-screen Witchblade to look forward to.

It's to be directed by Michael Rymer (Battlestar Galactica). It looks like it'll focus on Sara Pezzini as the Witchblade-wielder but there seems to be no decision on who'll play her. Wikipedia hints at Megan Fox (Transformers), while other blogs are talking Angelina Jolie. I would have thought the question could be settled by reference to whoever it is appearing in the poster above but apparently not.

I'll be honest - I'm not a Witchblade fan to start with, and this has "unmitigated disaster" written all over it. My highest hopes are that it comes out at the same time as Red Sonja so that we can do some sort of back-to-back bad movie excursion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know the Archlord gold, in the game you need the Archlord money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy Archlord gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the archlord online Gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Archlord gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the 2moons dil, in the game you need the 2moons gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy 2moons dil, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
2moon dil, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap 2moons gold. I am happy with him.

learn mandarin Chinese said...

Hanbridge was the best because they had excellent teachers and a very friendly and welcoming spirit. ?I really appreciate the opportunity to learn here and would recommend Hanbridge to others.



More Chinese learning tags : Learn Chinese | learn mandarin online | Mandarin Online Course