Monday, November 03, 2008

Wrath of the Lich King - Game On?

I should mention that with World of Warcraft expansion Wrath of the Lich King only ten days out, I'm looking for other players to help me wade through the new content.

I run a Kara-geared Troll Priest on Dath'Remar; I'm levelling a 30-something tank on the Alliance side of Doomhammer. Any takers?

You're welcome to post the usual round of WoW related mockery.

ALSO, in unrelated news: Lost Planet was not the game I was hoping for, Condemned is reminding me what good survival horror looks like, and Penny Arcade Episode 2 is a vast improvement without in any way becoming attractive to people who disliked the first one.

2 comments:

vargas said...

I'm not a gamer or a WoW player but the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic trailer is awesome. I wish it were a movie!

Greg Tannahill said...

They were talking about a movie a while back. Haven't heard much since so I'm desperately hoping saner heads have prevailed.