Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Evil, Troughton, and Crows

[Site News] [Now Experiencing] [TV] [Literature]

* My post on depictions of evil in videogames is up, which you can read here. Unfortunately because I started drafting it a while back Blogger has posted it to the day that I started drafting. Does anyone know how to change the date stamp on a post in Blogger?

* Almost finished with the Patrick Troughton years of Doctor Who (or at least as far as they currently exist on DVD). I just have to watch the episode of The Space Pirates included on the Lost in Time box set and I'll be ready to move on to Mr Pertwee. For anyone who hasn't seen it yet (and you've had a good 40 years, so you've no excuse), The Seeds of Death is a dull, dull three hours of television.

* I'm about a third of the way through George R. R. Martin's A Feast For Crows (the fourth Song of Ice and Fire book). I might have something to say when I'm done.

No comments: