Friday, May 26, 2006

Wii-mote = Wii-microphone?

[News] [Computer Gaming]

Gamespot are apparently ready to lend their tentative thumbs-up to some factually thin speculation that the Wii-mote speaker may also be used as a microphone - which would mean on an internet-enabled Wii that that the Wii-mote could be used for voice command a la Nintendogs, in-game chat, karaoke software, and even an internet phone service.

Stop, Nintendo! You sold me on the console at E3! All this talk of ridiculously low pricing and killer controller applications is just overkill! *breaks down and cries*

2 comments:

Greg Tannahill said...

Hey! I just realised I read the phrase "internet-enabled Wii" three times before I realised it was funny! The name must be settling in....

Heh. Internet-enabled Wii.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but I've only got dial-up Wii